Most days I sit down to write this blog and the biggest problem I have is narrowing it down to just one or two topics. This week, for some unknown reason, I haven't been able to find anything interesting enough to write about.
I seem to be in some sort of spring fever state which makes it impossible to focus on any of the list of possible topics:
- The London Book Fair and the IBS questionnaire on eBooks
- The rumored $100 Android based netbook/eTablet
- The IDPF February eBook Sales report
- Random House's enhanced eBooks which might have been the one except that the link to any meaningful info is broken
- The Pulitzer Prizes
- The Wall Street Journal story on eTextBook rentals
- The Wall Street Journal story on eBooks
Not one of them really caught fire with me this week; but PLEASE check them out for yourself. There is some really interesting stuff going on I'm just too fevered to fix on anything!