Friday, December 26, 2008

Gail Fraser's Lumby eBooks

fraser 

Got the holiday blues?  Looking for tradition and a simpler time?  Well Gail Fraser' has created exactly what you want.  All you need to do is take a trip to Lumby.

The Lumby stories are the perfect antidote for busy holidays.  You get to sit in your chair (preferably by a roaring fire) and travel to a far away town where neighbors are neighborly, problems are neatly solved and life is simple. 

These books are not my usual "cup of tea."  Too cute and too cheery for me.  But I got sucked in and I have to admit they were much more enjoyable than I ever would have thought.

I'd write more, but I need to get back to Lumby's Bounty and find out how it all ends.

This is recommended holiday reading and I know from personal experience that it really does block the background noise of cranky, over sugared kids.

Enjoy!

Nestled in the Northwest is a quaint little town that its quirky residents are proud to call home. With charming shops lining its one main thoroughfare, Lumby is home to the oldest apple tree in the county and the smallest bank in the state. And though it's hours from the nearest big city, readers will always find Lumby close to their hearts

No comments:

Google
 

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon