Friday, July 13, 2007

So Many Books -- so little time!

I have a stack of books next to my bed and a whole lot more on my eBook reader -- now if I could just get a few minutes to read, life would be grand!

I have particular taste in books. My favorite kind of books (in no particular order) are biographies, memoirs, mysterys, "chick lit", historical fiction, real history (current events) and thrillers. I read a lot of business and computer titles, but not necessarily for fun!

My daughter and husband are SciFi and Fanatasy readers and my husband reads a lot of scientific stuff. He also reads about politics, policy and business (he claims it is for fun).

My daughter reads a lot of kids books (she has three of them), cookbooks and mind-body titles. . . something about kids makes you very health minded.

My mom reads spritiual and religious books.

But those are only a few of all the books out there. Which brings me to the point of this post.

If you (any of you) would like to write a review for this blog, we'd like to hear from you! Add your voice and share you passion!

No comments:

Google
 

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon